Check out these smart 10 uses for aluminum foil.
1. Perfect pie crust keep the edges of your pies from burning by covering them with aluminum foil.
2. Silverware untarnished Place your cleaned silverware on top of a sheet of foil to prevent tarnishing.
3. Steel-wool pads Place your scrubber on a piece of foil to prevent rust.
4. Scrub your pots Crumple up a handful of foil and use it to scrub your pots and pans.
5. Keep the oven clean Are you baking a lasagna or bake ziti? Keep messy drips from the bottom of the oven by placing a sheet of foil over the rack. Please do not place on the bottom of the oven with foil, will cause a fire.
6. Make a funnel Take a piece of foil and shape into a cone shape and start pouring.
7. Car bumpers and shower curtain rods Crumple a piece of foil, an use it to rub rust spots off your car bumpers and shower rods.
8. Sharpen scissors Fold a sheet of foil a few times and cut it with a pair of dull scissor to sharpen the blades.
9. Door handles wrap your door handles, knobs with foil to prevent paint drips.
10. Scrub grill Crumple up a piece of foil and use it to scrub off the black burn bits off the racks on the grill.