Happy May 1st.!!
Today, I thought I would focus on the men. The fastest and simple way to organize your closet, and easier to find what you are looking for. Especially great for men who are constantly on the go.
How to organize a man’s closet in 5 simple steps!
If the clothes haven’t been worn because they don’t fit or hasn’t been worn in the last 6 months they can be given to thrift store or clothing donation location. If they may be worn later on in the future, they should be put in storage boxes.
1. Remove the items that you do not wear
2. Categorize. Place dress shirts together, slacks together, suits together, sweaters, jeans etc Line up dress shirts from light to dark colors and again line up slacks going from light to dark colors
3. Best to invest in a set of wooden hangers for all your clothes. Wooden hangers add a little touch of class to a man’s closet
4. Buy a tie rack. Tie rack holds a dozen or more ties
5. Place your shoes side by side on the floor of your closet or laid them out on a shoe rack
Now you have a new closet. Every year, repeat to make your closet stay organized.